TASTINGS ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN AND SPANISH
Le Miccine is a small Organic boutique winery in the heart of the famous Chianti Classico region. We are a group of young and passionate people that run the estate from the pruning in the winter to the harvesting of our grapes in autumn. Everything at Le Miccine is done by hand, and it is our pleasure to welcome you here for a tasting.
We are not a commercial winery so you will have the chance to sit down with us and have an in-depth description of each wine with their unique production processes and we like to get to know our visitors and maybe have a few laughs together :) !
Depending on availability you will taste from 4-6 wines from our collection of Organic wines:
- 1 white, made of Vermentino grapes that is crisp, fresh, mineral
- 1 rosé, made of Sangiovese which is unique, fruity, dry and round
- 1 Chianti Classico, fruit forward, minimal oak, fresh and smooth
- 1 Riserva, aged 2 years in oak, grapes selected from the top hills, a more bold wine, round and long tannins
- 1 Gran Selezione, aged 3 years in oak, a single vineyard plot is used for this wine and it is our cru wine, complex, rich, velvety and long tannins, great for aging
- 1 Carduus, our 100% Merlot Supertuscan, a different expression of Merlot, elegant, floral, rich and round.
The meeting point will be in front of our tasting room, please follow indications for Parking and then the Wine Shop. There is a nice bell to ring to let us know you have arrived :).
Things to note: - Children are very welcome to play in the grass in front of our tasting room and pet our two cats ChiChi and Stellina! - We will provide a small tasting of our wines, not full glasses, so that you can of course drive after your visit. - If you would like some water or crackers feel free to ask
RESERVE YOUR TASTING DATE AND TIME VIA WHATSAPP: +393451208027. We are available everyday May-October between 10-18h. November-April we are available most weekdays 10-17.